Manage your assets
If your business discharges trade effluent or is a process water user, we know just how complex your private infrastructure can be to manage. To help businesses like yours, we offer a range of engineering services to help you understand and manage your assets.
Operations and Maintenance
Whatever industry you work in, if you’ve concerns or problems with your trade effluent discharge consent, we can help take the stress away. With experience working across a range of sites, our trusted partner, Alpheus, offers a range of water and wastewater treatment and maintenance services including:
- Effluent Treatment Plant Operations and Maintenance:
- Aerobic Treatment
- Anaerobic Digestion
- Dissolved Air Flotation
- Reverse Osmosis Membranes
- Ultrafiltration and Microfiltration (UF/MF)
- Tailored Planned Preventative Maintenance plans.
- Full time onsite plant operators or field engineer services.
Project Engineering Design and Build
Maybe your business’ production has increased or you have a new plant. Maybe you’re finding it difficult to meet trade effluent standards or want to reduce Mogden charges.
Whatever your reason, by working with Alpheus, we’ve a solution to suit your business. We can offer:
- Full engineering specification, design, installation and commissioning.
- Effluent treatment plants, Anaerobic Digestion, Dissolved Air Flotation, tanks, pipework, pumping stations, instrumentation or flow monitoring and package plants.
Waste Management and Recycling
Managing and recycling your business’ waste can be a big job. Why not let us help? Our Waste Management and Recycling service provided by Alpheus provides transport and recycling routes for waste. They can take a job off your hands by carrying out routine collections, or if you just need them occasionally that’s fine too. They can even help in an emergency. We’ll just need a few details from you first so get in touch with our team to find out more.