Take control of your bills with Direct Debit - the simple, convenient and secure way to pay
We want to take away the hassle of paying your bills and give you the flexibility to control your cashflow.
Why pay by Direct Debit?
- Quick and easy to set up
- Choose a monthly payment date that works for you
- Payment is made automatically on an agreed schedule, so there's no need to worry about missing a payment
- Saves time and lets you get on with running your business
- Protected by the Direct Debit Guarantee - peace of mind knowing that your bill is paid safely and securely
For more information about Direct Debit, you can visit the Direct Debit website.
It's quick and easy to set up - just complete and return our Direct Debit form and you're all set. Make sure to have your customer reference number and bank details handy.
With Direct Debit, you're in control. Choose a payment date that suits your business and your payments will be made automatically. It saves time and helps you manage your bills.
Always pay your bill safely and securely. You’re also protected by the Direct Debit Guarantee, so you’ll get a full refund from your bank if there's any error in the payment of your Direct Debit.
How to set up Direct Debit
You can set up Direct Debit in three simple steps (make sure to have your customer reference number and bank details handy).
- Download and print our Direct Debit form.
Download Direct Debit form
- Complete the form with your details and signature.
- Scan and email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org or post it to:
Anglian Water Business
PO Box 4998
How to cancel Direct Debit
If you decide to change the way you pay us, please get in touch and let us know that you'd like to cancel your Direct Debit.
If you’re switching to another retailer, you can cancel your Direct Debit by contacting your bank.