Our call waiting time is longer than normal - why not try our web chat during normal working hours?

Get in touch

We've put together answers to the questions our customers regularly ask us – and then added some you might never have thought of! If you can’t find the answer you are looking for here, please contact us using the details below.

Browse our FAQs

Call us

We are here to help with your enquiry from Monday to Thursday: 08:45 to 17:30  and Friday 08:45 to 17:00 on 0333 207 9283.

You can also request a callback and we'll call you as soon as one of our team is available.


0333 207 9283

Email us direct

You may want to drop us an email so we’ve included our most popular inboxes below:

General Enquiries:

Third Party Intermediary (TPI) or Broker?:


Enquiry Form

You can read about how we process and protect the personal information you provide in our Privacy policy

Where are you from?

Write to us

Why not write to us? You’ll find us at:

Wave Utilities
PO Box 4998,
BN11 9AY

Complaints or Compliments?

Passing on compliment

If you've had a good experience with us we'd really like to know so that we can thank the team member involved and continue to improve our services.

Unhappy with our service?

We try to get everything right first time but appreciate this isn’t always the case.  If you’re unhappy with any element of our service, please talk to us and we’ll do what we can to resolve your concerns as quickly as possible.  Contact us on 0333 207 9283 or email customerservices@wave-utilities.co.uk

For customers in England

If, having fully exhausted this process, we haven't resolved the complaint to your satisfaction, you may take your complaint to the Consumer Council for Water (CCW) who are an independent representative working with both consumers and non-household organisations and will act on your behalf to try to resolve your complaint with us.

If this doesn’t resolve the issue to your satisfaction, your final escalation point is ADR Group who will mediate. You can find their contact details here.

For customers in Scotland

If you remain dissatisfied, you can ask the Scottish Public Services Ombudsman (SPSO) to look at your complaint. The SPSO is the final stage for complaints about public services in Scotland. The SPSO cannot normally look at complaints:

  • where you have not gone all the way through the organisation’s complaints handling procedure
  • more than 12 months after you became aware of the matter you want to complain about, or
  • that have been or are being considered in court
You can contact the SPSO
  • In person: SPSO, Bridgeside House, 99 McDonald Road, Edinburgh, EH7 4NS
  • By post: Freepost SPSO (you don’t need to use a stamp)
  • Freephone: 0800 377 7330
  • Online: spso.org.uk/contact-us

Subject Access Requests

You can request access to the data we hold about you by submitting a Subject Access Request (SAR).

Find out more

Freedom of Information

We are not a public body under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and therefore do not have a legal obligation to disclose information under this Act.


Environmental Information Regulations

As a retailer we will provide information under the Environmental Information Regulations (2004) if we are the appropriate company to do so, taking into account the nature of the information requested and our legal obligations. Requests including a description of the information you’d like to see should be directed to dpo@wave-utilities.co.uk. We'll make a charge to cover our costs for responding based on guidance issued by the Information Commissioner’s Office.