How to submit a Subject Access Request

The General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) 2018 gives individuals (Data Subjects) certain rights including the right to find out what information, if any, is held about them. This is known as a Subject Access Request (SAR). You can request access to the data we hold about you, either verbally or in writing. This a free service.

We need specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure that personal information is not disclosed by us to any person who has no right to receive it.

Here’s how to submit a SAR:

  1.     Download the Subject Access Request form
  2.     Complete the form, including as much information as possible
  3.     Return via email to or post to:

Data Governance Team
Priory House
Abbey Road
Pity Me

Alternatively you can call us on 03450 704 158. 

Once your SAR is submitted, we’ll provide you with a response at the earliest opportunity within 30 calendar days from receiving your request.