Water Saving Week 2022
The UK’s daily demand for water is currently at its highest (14 billion litres a day), and with climate change and the growing population, it’s predicted to increase by another 4 billion litres by 2050, making the need to save water more important than ever.
We’re working hard to help our customers reduce their consumption, by having accurate data to understand how they’re using water and to minimise waste which is often lost through leaks.
That’s why, as sponsors of Waterwise’s Water Saving Week, we’ve got 10% off our Automatic Meter Readers until 30 June 2022 (T&Cs apply) and are encouraging our customers to check for leaks. So, whether you’re looking to start your water saving journey, or you’re ready to take the next step, our Active Water Management services will not only help lower your bills, they'll help you reduce water usage meaning energy and carbon savings too.
Take control with an Automatic Meter Reader
We know that checking your water meter and submitting meter reads regularly isn’t always top of your priorities, especially for water meters in hard-to-reach places. That’s why our data collection services can do the hard work for you.
Having regular data means you can get a better understanding of how you’re using water, receive more accurate bills and benefit from real-time alerts if your water usage spikes. We have a variety of devices and payment options so you can choose the right one for your business but please note the 10% discount will only apply if you purchase your devices and does not apply to any taxes or third party charges required to facilitate the installation of the device, including third party logging charges levied by wholesalers.
Worried about a leak?
Leaks can often go unnoticed over time, with 3 billion litres of water lost every day. This not only wastes water and money but increases your chances of a burst pipe and could be much more common than you think. Smart meter data compiled by Thames Water indicates that 25% of business water consumption may be leakage.
If you’ve spotted your water usage or your bill is higher than usual and you’re not sure why, there might be a hidden leak somewhere along your supply. We’ve got a simple Leak and Flow Test that you can do yourself to help find out where the leak is.
Got an external underground leak? We can help!
If you've done a Leak and Flow test and it's shown you have an external underground leak, we can help you with a leakage survey. We’ll visit your business premises and use our specialist equipment to find the leak. We’ll then give tailored recommendations on how it can be repaired as quickly as possible, with minimal disruption to your day-to-day business activities.
Option to receive a leakage allowance (specific criteria applies)
As you pay for the water you use, fixing a leak can lower your bills
Find the cause of your increased water use
Option to have repairs carried out by our accredited contractors
Automatic Meter Readers discount Terms & Conditions
- The 10% discount referred to in the promotion (detailed above) “the Discount”, is only available to existing Wave customers.
- The Discount will be applied automatically to the pre-tax purchase price of a new Automatic Meter Reading (AMR) device(s) purchased directly by customers from Wave between 23 May 2022 and 30 June 2022 (“the Offer Period”).
- The Discount is for the purchase of AMR device(s) defined as Cello 6s and Cello 4s data loggers which are to be purchased through Wave. The Discount is not transferrable to any other product or service and cannot be applied retrospectively to devices priced or purchased outside of the Offer Period.
- The Discount does not apply to AMR device(s) procured on a lease basis or any third-party charges required to facilitate the installation of the device(s), including third party logging charges levied by Wholesalers.
- Wave retains the right to withdraw the offer at any time and without prior notice at its discretion without providing any reason. Customers cannot use the Discount in conjunction with any other offer or discount. The Discount is to be applied at Wave’s discretion and Wave may reject a customer from using the Discount at its discretion.
- Further Terms and Conditions apply and will be supplied as part of any requested proposal for AMR device(s) and/or services.
- These AMR Discount terms and conditions maybe changed, updated or amended at any time by Wave and if so, they will be retrospectively applicable to the Discount even if the customer has taken benefit of the Discount.