Since the opening of the water market in April 2017, wholesalers continue to treat the water, maintain the networks and remove and treat waste water. It's therefore important that they're made aware of any changes relating to these services so they can respond quickly.
You should contact your wholesaler if you’re experiencing any of the following changes to your water or sewerage services:
- A burst or leak outside the boundary of your premises
- No water (loss of supply)
- Strange smell, colour or taste to your water
- Low pressure
- Sewer flooding and blockages
- Trade Effluent Compliance Issues
If you're not sure who your wholesaler is, you can find out by using your postcode on our wholesaler page.
As your water retailer, we look after your billing and arrange meter readings, as well as a wide range of additional services.
Give us a call if you’re experiencing any of the following, and we'll be happy to help:
- Billing or Account queries
- Pipework problems
- Meter issues
- Any other matters