Working with Wave is something more than 300,000 businesses already do and the benefits of having us as your water retailer quickly become clear once you sign up. Being our customer gives your business the chance to benefit from reduced water consumption, more efficiency and lower water running costs, with the added benefit of having access to our water experts. Our customer service has been designed to be as customer friendly as possible and since the water market opened in April 2017, we’ve worked our hardest to ensure each customer has the highest level of service across everything we offer.
Working with us
As the water market is relatively new, we’ve had the benefit of being able to draw on new technologies and software to deliver the best possible customer experiences. As our customer you‘ll enjoy:
- Competitive business water rates: we regularly review and update our prices to ensure attractive rates for our customers
- Business water and wastewater services with one retailer – us!
- Convenient range of payment options to choose between to suit your business model
- Friendly and approachable customer experience team to help with any queries
- Easy access eBilling is convenient and allows for tracking of bills and costs
- Dedicated account management – larger customers have their own dedicated account manager who will help manage your sites and work with you to reduce consumption
- Management of leaks and repairs – we can help identify leaks where necessary
- Reduce water waste – we’re committed to sustainable water services and can help your business reduce its water usage through a range of different methods, from tips to cut usage to the use of water-saving devices such as efficient flushes and sensor taps.
If the benefits above aren’t enough, don’t worry, we’ve saved our best feature until last – My Account. My Account is our comprehensive account management system, exclusive to our customers and accessible 24/7. It provides instant access to all your business water services, however your operating hours work, or even if you’re working abroad in a different time zone. It incorporates a range of useful features including options to view and pay bills, monitor consumption, submit meter reads and set up Direct Debits. All of this can be done at any time you choose while you focus on running your business.
Tailored support and guidance
We also understand that sometimes you need to speak to someone directly, which is why we've our customer experience team on hand. Our team members can be accessed quickly via live chat and there are also the options of phoning us or emailing us, whatever works best for you and your business.
Our extensive FAQs also cover many of the most common queries our customers and potential customers have, but if anything is missing please do get in touch and we’ll be more than happy to help.
If you’re considering a new water retailer and want to hear more about the benefits of switching to us, call us on 0333 207 9840 to hear how we can help your business make the most of its water.